This will be quick. I'm out the door soon.
So loss is down to 192 with another WI coming this Saturday. I don't think this week was that good. I don't expect much.
Gym has been good. Making it to my Saturday morning class, some Flow, mostly elliptical throughout the week. Tonight I'm getting my Fit Fix orientation on the weight circuit. I'm alittle excited to start that.
I bought a KILLER dress for John's mom's wedding in 3 weeks. I need to work hard so the dress can look fantastic! um... Life is pretty much work, gym, food. Not very exciting.
I went to my first WW meeting (yes - it's take awhile, I usually just WI and leave). I can't say I was very impressed. A lot of OLDER people, and it was really long - 45 minutes and I went before dinner and was STRAVING when I left. I'm going to try a different meeting time but there's not much to choose from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment