Weight and BMI Tracker

Sunday, January 27, 2008

GOALS

I think I need to make goals. In the summer when I was on the program I just took each week as it came. I never had any goals and wasn't wanting to achieve anything inparticular.

My short term goals are:

  1. By my birthday Feb. 7th, I want to weight less than 210 lbs. That's 13 days away, and only 1.4 lbs to lose. I did really good last week and this week, so then I set that goal I thought it would be harded to reach, but I'm probably going to surpass it.
  2. Hit by 10% by the time John gets here Feb. 29th. He's flying here to visit because he's done school and I just started my reading week. He supports me, but at the same time I know I'm going to want to celebrate and eat out because he's here. I'll take it as it comes. So my 10% weight goal is 204.8. So that's 6.6 lbs I need to lose in over a month.
  3. Last goal is I want to be under 200 lbs by the time we go on our Boston/New York City trip. I KNOW there will be LOTS of eating out, but I'll try to make healthy choices and there will also be alot of walking, especially in NYC. I'm not going to worry about the trip. I want to have a great time. I'll lose the weight when I get back - but I'll try my best. So that's another 11.4 lbs in six weeks. Exactly 2 pounds a week. This is will be the hardest especially when John's here a week before that.

I've been having great success. I weight every morning and everytime I'm on the scale it's lower. I'm started to think my scale but be broken - but I love this scale! I'm not getting rid of it. I know this pace will slow down and I'm ok with that. I want to make big goals while I'm still losing 3 lbs a week. It's making me happy and keeping me motivated.

Less than 200 lbs by March 6th is the day to beat. I'll make some more goal when I get back from the trip. I'll probably have to re-lose some pounds too. But I'm going to get RIGHT back on track after vaction.

No comments: