Weight and BMI Tracker

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Week of Jan. 21st

It was a GOOD week.
Didn't eat out once. Went to the gym everyday but friday. Working my BUTT off.

Anyways, work was better. Second week starting to get more comfortable, able to eat really healthly at work, spend a far bit of time of the WW site.

Went snowboarding Wednesday. Oh, I did eat some fries, I was bad but I was snowboarding for 3 hours so it was too bad.

Friday was John and I's 5th anniversary. 5 years together. We've been together since I was 16. And the last four years have been long distance while I've been in school. But we make it work, I love him so much and I couldn't spend my life without him. Anyways, he sent me a gold necklace for an anniversary. It has 17 diamonds around 3/4 of it and it's all white gold. I LOVE IT so much, I cried when I opened it, it was SO beautiful.

Now, back to weight loss and health things. My roommate and I went to the hockey game. It's down a HUGE hill, so walking down is fine. I'm always nervous about the walk back up, because it's like 2 kms on a 30% grade hill. I usually can't walk up it without getting winded. So friday I was walking up it and it felt like flat ground, I didn't miss a beat in my breathing. (I always have really bad asthma which doesn't help most of the time). My room mate was DYING behind me and could barley keep up, I had to stop and wait for her even though I didn't want to. When we got back to our building, she went to the elevator but I opted for the stairs. All the way to the 4th floor, still wasn't losing the breathe! called my mom as soon as I got in, I thought once I started talking I'd noticed I was breathing heavy, but nope breathing was prefect! I've never felt so healthly and fit. It was VERY noticable.

Also, I saying no to alot of bad foods. My roommate always offers me junk and I've been able to say no thanks. I'll grab a grapefruit instead of a bag of chips, apple instead of late night pizza. I'm so much more conifident in myself and the decisions I'm making for myself. I know I can say no, and it's ok.

Went out for breakfast with my friend. Build your own breakfast, pay for slice of bacon, or toast. Which is perfect for me! I always feel like I have to eat everything on my plate because I paid for it. But I ordered 2 pieces of bacon (not 3), one piece of brown toast (not 2), egg whites (no yolks) and hash browns - I am going out). But I was able to cut back alot more then I used to. Saved about 5 points. Went to the gym on the way back too. 600 cals in an hour. Pretty good I think.

Bought myself a "lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks" present too. I've wanted with 3/4 length grey wool jacket since about Nov. but have been waiting for it to go on sale ever since. Well today I checked and it was marked down to 59$ from 149$!! I bought it! I LOVE IT and I deserve it.

I was bad tonight. I'll admit it. I've been doing SO awesome. But I deserve alittle bit of laid back fun. Went bowling (high score) played lazer tag (high score). The teams points were 7900 and I personally had 4200. We had 6 people on our team too. Man. I rocked. Was able to keep running around the lazer tag arena for 15 mins. I was sweating up a storm! but kicked serious ass! Anyways, had a few beer, had a few chips, had a soft serve icecream - but that's it for the week! I've probably used half my flex points - but no more. Not this week. I'm getting out of the 210's this week. I'm aiming for 209.9 at least.

Tomorrow I have nothing to do but homework (quite a bit) and the gym. I'm almost on season 3. When I'm done I'll have nothing else to watch :(

Well that's alot. Your probably not going to read this all... but I got it off my chest. goodnight! Tomorrow will be a good day!

No comments: