Two posts - in one day - amazing!
But I've been thinking about this today. I could join meetings for $179 til Aug. I've changed my job so I can't spend all day on the WW boards like I used to. And I'm traveling lots on weekends so I don't always have internet access. Online is not working for me for the next 4 months. So it makes sense to go to meeting for the next 4 months and when I go back to school in Sept, I'll go back to online.
I'm really excited about the change, but I'm SOOO incredibly nervous. I HATE WW meetings, the building, the set-up, the smell, the lighting. My mom basically forced me to go when I was in grade 10. I hated everything about it and it was not my choice. I feel it's kinda scared me for life. I'm ok doing it online, it's my choice, the comfort of home, noone has to know. But I need to attend meetings, I haven't been doing awesome lately. But I'm SO nervous and I don't want to have a panic attack in the building. I REALLY want to do this. I would really like new book material (food guides and dining guides) so I can take them to work/camping and still track in the journals they give you. Spending the money (I'm SOOOO cheap) makes it more serious too. I'm paying $200 - I better work to get my money out of it. I think 4 months in a short term commitment and I'm the least I can do. I'm NOT going quit until I've reached lifetime, whether it be online or meetings but I'm going to keep going. This might be what I really need right now.
I'm SO nervous but I really want to do this. Meetings, here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I joined meetings this week to. Good luck :)
Post a Comment