Went on another cooking binge yesterday. I love it! New foods make me happy.
From the WW Cookbook we made:
1. Hummus - so garlicy (I couldn't bring any to work) but delicious with toasted pita triangles. We ate them up SO fast. It was my first time eating hummus. I was impressed!
2. Cream of Brocolli Soup - Pretty good! You could definitly tell it was low cream, more veg. But I liked it all the same. Brought left overs for lunch today. YUM!
Non WW cooking:
1. Banana chocolate chip muffins - with splenda and 3 very ripe banana's. Made the muffins abit smaller than usual. Worked out to 2 pts each. YES!
2. Spinach Dip to go with pumpernickle bread - taking it to a pot luck tonight.
3. Nacho Dip - sour cream and abit of cream cheese, layer with Salsa and more cheese bring that out tonight too.
The afternoon was VERY very good. We went to the mall to try on Oakley's. We're pretty pumped to be getting new pairs. I'm going to get white Riddles and John has decided on Eyepatch. They were $199 each at the mall, but we're getting them online for $150 (for both). I love good deals!
We went for a walk downtown last night too. The flooding in Fredericton is getting unbelievable!! Downtown will be closed soon. They've already had to close the on-ramps to the highway because they are under water. Some intersections are under water too. But a very interesting walk. All of Fredericton was downtown checking it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment