Well last week was CRAZY busy! Concerts Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. Got home at 4 am every morning. NOT ME at all.
Eating not SOO good. Went out for dinner on Saturday and didn't order fries!! that was probably a first.
Didn't drink any beer - maybe a few cranberry vodka's but one a night.
I was worried about the scale this week and I took a sneek peek this morning and it was 107!!! I was pretty excited! Down from 108.2 and it's only Wednesday.
This means I've passed my 20 pounds mark. Seems crazy. I really doubt I've lost 20 pounds, 13 pounds since Xmas. But i've been eating really well for the most part.
Also this weekend I didn't hit the gym once. But I was standing for HOURS at all the concerts. went for a walk downtown between shows.
I cut up a pineapple, oranges, grapefruit, mango and I'm making a fruit salad every morning by taking abit from every container. Also have a big bag of red grapes!
New fitness programs are starting at the end of Feb. I'm going to sign up for yoga. A very big fear I have, new places, with people I don't know, doing new things. But I'm going to do it! It's an hour and a half on Sunday.
Anyways,surprising myself everyday, roommate were ordering chinese food tonight for dinner and i said no thanks! Cooked some salmon instead, with corn and rice. I want to hit my 10% by next week. only 2.2 pounds which is very do-able, if I get my butt moving.
Gym is closed tonight too. Big snow storm and all campus buildings are closed! I got off work hours early and still got paid! And I got a new job for the summer months! It's awesome! I had such a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment