Woke up early for a group meeting. Members were late but I got a bunch of marking done so the day wasn't a waste.
Went to the gym at 3. Did 15 mins of weight training. The gym was quite. It's always full of guys (and the odd REALLY skinny girl) It's behind closed doors so I really HATE it and the gym makes me really uncomfortable. But I need to stand strong! Got through my routine anyways. Then did 45 mins on the elipictal. (I've finished my seasons of Sex and the City,, it is so sad) Now I need another tv show to watch at the gym. I'm thinking Friends - watching it front to back would be cool. Lots of seasons too.
After that I went to my first yoga class. A friend signed up with me so it wasn't sooo scary. but I was still nervous. It was REALLY HARD! I didn't expect it to be so hard. And I have ZERO abs. I'm realized that. I can't do those for the life of me. But I got through the full 60 mins and was exhausted! 9:30 here and I'm ready for bed.
Didn't get through my homework today but got lots of physical exercise and sometimes I need that more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment