So so school was still closed this morning because of the ice. I got sleep in til 11!
When I got to work there were flowers on my desk from John! He's SO sweet. And everyone at work was jelous!
I weighed myself again this morning, mostly to see if yesterday's was untrue and i was 205.4!!!! Only 0.6 pounds til my 10% which I can absolutly get my next week. My offical weight in is tomorrow too, maybe I'll lose 0.6 pounds tonight! I am going to the gym after class.
I'm also really close to the goal I had set out too! Which at the time thought those may not be reachable and I was over estimating my weightloss. But I'm almost right on track!
And I only have 5 pounds to lose in 15 days or 20 days before my trip to the states. John gets here abit earlier than that. so if i drop down below 200 between when john gets here and when we leave for the trip I'll be REALLY excited! I actually think I can do it. I've been seeing such good results (on the scale) noticing nothing about my body. but oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment