I went shopping yesterday and bought two pairs of pants that were size 15!!!
I was smiling ear to ear in the change room. I was SOOO happy.
Usually I hate going shopping, everything I like doesn't come big enough, the pize size clothes are too frumpy and I don't feel my age. And I usually leave the mall empty handed, and depressed. Well not empty handed I usually get something to eat because that's all I can buy.
Well NOT TODAY!!! I got a shirt, two pairs of pants, a new high impact RED sports bra even some sexy see-through lingerie. It's pink. I've NEVER bought anything like it before. But I thought, what the hell. John is coming next friday. I should be adventuress and it's something I've always wanted but thought I was too big.
I'm still pretty big, but I know that's going to be slowly changing.
This morning when I got up I was SO excited to jump on the scale and... 204.6!!! My 10% was 204.8 and my official weight in isn't until tomorrow and I've eaten SUPER good today. I want tomorrow to be 203.8. Total weight los of 23.7 pound.
New goal: for next week WI 205.5. I'll get my 25 pound star and week after my 10% star and to top the day off John is flying in that day at 5:30. I hope he can see a difference because I can't really "SEE" anything. But I've lost 20 since I've seen him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment