Weight and BMI Tracker

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Week of Jan 28th

I need to keep this thing up to date. I can't remeber what I did last week. I have been to the gym for about 20 days out of 22. That's pretty sweet I think!

Friday - A friend wanted to go out for dinner (as did I) but I can't say no to fries if my life depended on it (ok that's not really funnny) so I knew I didn't want to go out so I invited her over for dinner. I made small steaks, rice and brocoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce (You just have to microwave the bag of veggies - cheese is included), Anyways dinner was awesome and I saved myself TONS of points.
After we decided to go to the movies, and that's when things when downhill. Had a free coupon for a large popcorn. I had gone to the movies early that month and decided not to use it because everyone got their own popcorn and I didn't want the bag for myself. So I happily shared the bag with my friend. But I still had quite abit, so whatever. It sucked but it could have been worse.

Saturday was good. Finally got to sleep in, I've been SOO tired, have to be at work for 7:30. It's slowly killing me. Got to the gym, swam that day too. But came back and ate entire can of tomato soup and a sleeve of crackers. Dam! But the rest of the day was good. Went to a hockey game and brought water so I didn't want to buy anything.

Then came sunday. Damn you Superbowl sunday! I only had fruit all morning, and got to the gym. But went out for someone's birthday dinner, stuided the menu before hand, had a plan, but caved at the last moment! I got fries, no matter what I do I can't help myself from ordering fries. Didn't have any beer though and didn't have anything to drink other than water. After went to watch the game and had 2 small pieces of pizza, some regular pop, then came the Dairy Queen ice cream cake - damn you! So I ate, and ate. And I felt SO guilty. I hadn't used my flex points and I felt terrible for using them.

I woke up monday and telling myself, you did it, get over it and move on. But I haven't been able to. I still feel guilty about my horrible overeating weekend, and on monday I did gain 2 pounds. But I've worked my BUTT off the last 3 days. Eating incredibly healthy and exercising an extra 15 mins. So I sneaked a peek this morning and I'm down 0.6 lbs. My weigh in is usually Friday but I'm going to count tomorrow's weight. I'll start another post for that, this one is getting too long.

No comments: