Weight and BMI Tracker

Sunday, March 2, 2008

John's here!

So John arrived Friday at 6. It was the last flight going to or from Fredericton, the other 4 got cancelled. I have some awesome luck when it comes to flights.
So we went to the hockey game which was SUPER awesome. Didn't have dinner until 9! I was starving. We went to Jungle Jim's and I had a Chick Taco salad. I'm the type of person that ALWAYS orders chicken fingers, no matter what. But the salad was AWESOME!!! It was SO good. The bowl was made out of a taco shell so that was unhealthy but the rest of it was pretty good. no deep fried chicken or fries.

Saturday we went to the Market, had a samosa(we love them) and then went to Cora's. Had a BIG bowl of fruit and bacon and potatoes. Decent, I'm not really worried though. I'm getting extra "activity points" this week. For dinner we had a big chicken ceaser salad. Grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, low fat ceaser dressing. Not bad I think. I'm trying. It's so tempting while John's here to eat out all the time. But we're trying to stay in and make dinner.

Sunday we are going to the Firehouse for breakfast. Build your own breakfast, so you can order only what you want. I'll have one piece of toast, two pieces of bacon and 2 scrambled egg whites. Pretty good for a breakfast out. Then we're going shopping to get things for our trip. For dinner I woke up early this morning and made a beed stew with potatoes, carrots and turnip. It will be ready for us when we get back and then we're heading to the next hockey game. UNB will win if they beat STU which they probably will.

So far things are look good. We're going to the Moscow circus tomorrow and I'm working only from 7:30 to 2:30. Then we'll have the rest of the afternoon together.

No comments: