So I've lost 25 pounds. Months ago I wouldn't think this was possible. But now it seems like no big deal, and not something really to celebrate. I haven't be depriving myself of anything, I'm not missing out on anything (food), I'm living comfortably. I shouldn't be getting praise, it should be what I'm expected to do.
Even with John being here for the last 2 weeks the scale is still moving down. (More slowly) but it's still moving. We are eating out ALOT! We love to eat out, John loves taking me out but I'm trying to make healthier choices too.
On Saturday we went out for breakfast, eggs, toast, hashbrowns, bacon. I got egg whites - every little bit helps, and it was brunch, so I used my lunch and breakfast point allowance. We also walked down and back from the market so an hour and a half of walking extra - could have drove. We went to a play at night which is something John and I have never done. He loved it, which makes me happy. After we went for dinner at 10:30, and I wasn't even too hungry. I have a taco salad at Mexi's. It was spicy! I'm usually a suck at spice but I ate it anways, (got in allll my water), and it was SO good. It was SO delicious.
But now I'm only 2 pounds for Onederland!! If I could get there while home for Easter I would be SO excited. But then again, it's home... and Easter... and John... and it could be bad. But I'll try my best. We're going to the cottage - so that removes the fast food and resturant component...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment