Weight and BMI Tracker

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Trip

So I'm back.
I didn't gain weight while I was away. BUT... it was because I was SO sick. Nausea, upset stomach, runs, cramps. You name it. There were DAYS where I could eat was a banana - and that was a good day. So I don't really know if it's a "sucess" but I definitly would have been eating like a pig if I wasn't so ill but I got through my goal somehow.
We walked like MAD on the trip - and my legs weren't tired or anything. My DF and my friend were complaining the whole time they didn't want to walk and that they were tired, but I was the heaviest of them all and I was fine. So I'm getting into shape, slowly but surely. I even walked for miles with the pains and cramps. I liked the exercise.
Now that John is STILL here, and we're back from vacation I have to get back into tracking. I feel like since I didn't get to eat alot in the States I still have those meals coming to me. BAD way of thinking. I love eating out with John though. The past 3 dinners we're had in. Steaks, Chicken, Pasta tonight. But we went to the movies last night and I had a Blizzard. 15 points I know. But all I had was fruit for breakfast and lunch so by the end of the day I was only over by 7 points so it wasn't terrible!!
But it's time to plan... and track... and exercise. I want to hit 202.5 by tomorrow's weigh in. And 200 when I get home next Sunday. Home is going to be another challenge - I still feel like I'm in vacation!

No comments: