Weight and BMI Tracker

Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday

Yesterday I made it to the gym. 30 mins on the Treadmill then 40 mins (High Intesty) on the Ellipitcal. I was Dying after the gym, then have to walk up the giant hill. Was STARVING when I got home so I made a giant salad.
Today was WI, and it was not pretty. 204.5. 1.5 up from last weekn. I guess all those Easter chocolate caught up with me. And I didn't start tracking again until last Wednesday I'm hoping for a quick 2 lb loss for next week. So today I'm alittle bummed.
Menu for today:
Breakfast: All Bran and Milk - 5 pts
Snack: Banana - 1 pt
Lunch: Salad and raspberry dressing - 2 pts
Pumpernickle and spinach dip - 5 pts
Cheese String - 1 pt
Snack: Chocolate Pudding
Dinner: Lean Cusine Skillet Sensation - 6 pts + oil 1 pt
Drinks: Lemon Lime Crystal Light and Vodka - 3x2pts = 6 pts

I think 3 drinks tonight is plenty. I won't get anything at the bar either (I'm too cheap) and I'll call it an early night, I usually don't last too long at the bar - don't like it when it gets too packed and hot.
I need a nap after work. I'm so tired. I'm leaving work at 2:30 to drive to my other work for 3 - I'm working there in the summer, but starting part time now until then. I will probably get home at 5. I wouldn't mind just not having dinner and going to bed until 8.

No comments: