Weight and BMI Tracker

Monday, March 31, 2008

Great Weekend!

Friday night was a success. Didn't eat anything off plan. Get to the gym before I got ready for my friends, went to her house and had 3 drink and didn't buy a single drink at the bar. Avoided bar food too!!
I decided to drive down to the bar so I wouldn't be tempted to get a piece of pizza for the walk home. The pizza would probably be worse than the walk. And I got home alot quicker (and didn't drink at the bar)- last drink was at 10PM too and didn't drive until 2 (BTW). I don't get drunk easily at all. Kinda sucks. OP

Well saturday I cleaned the CRAP out of my room. Tried on every pair of pants/shorts/top I owned and took out 10+ pants, 3 shorts, 10 pub crawl t-shirt and an entire bag of mitts, hats and scarfs. I had toooo many. Donated them to a clothing bin and proceeds go to Diabetes. Was sweating my ass off while I was cleaning too. Was in shorts and a tank top - also accomplished laundry. Productive afternoon. I went to the gym (during Earth Hour - unitentionaly) but it was dead and so awesome. Elliptical for an hour! and then went home for dinner. 8 pt dinner that I thought would be less. But I had the points to cover it. Went to a club that night too, stayed for a fishbowl (1.5 shots and 700ml juice pratically). Oh well - left early to go to sleep. OP

Sunday I woke up early to go snowboarding! packed a lunch so I wouldn't have to buy greasy stuff there. Snowboarded from 9-2:30 with a 45 min lunch. So 13 AP's and that's only counting half the time, 180 minutes or something. Went straight from the ski hill to yoga for an hour an a half!! (I still hate yoga) and I was SOOO tired. Went home to a stirfry dinner then my roommate wanted to go out for ice cream. I still have 7 points left (not including AP's) so I went to McDonald's for a cone. Not a sundae, not a Flurry, but when we got there the ice cream machine was broken. So my roommate got a chicken nugget meal - right after dinner. I got a SMALL fry. The first time I've ever had one. Got home and it was only 5 pts. Decent little treat. Key-word being little. But I ate it slowly and enjoyed every fry! Later in the night I had air popped popcorn while my roommate made a baked potato and veggies (same one) That was like 3 dinners. But whatever.

I had something like 17 AP's sunday I'm up to 36 for Fri, Sat and Sun. But I peeked on the scale this morning and I'm at 205.6. If I gain Friday after a hell of a week like this - I'm gonna be SO disappointed and I'm worried I will lose ALL motiviation!! But so far I think I'm doing SO well this week.

No comments: