Weight and BMI Tracker

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back to Basics

Well, it's been over a month now since I've tracked a damn thing. I need to buck-up, shape up, and starting eating right again. I've completely gotten away from the exercise thing and I think it was making a HUGE difference.
I have a law midterm tomorrow morning, but maybe I could take my notes to the gym and do a medium walk, while trying to study.
I need to go grocery shopping badly too! I just got back from home, 6 days at home were SO good. Eating reasonable, little bit of chocolate, alittle bit of kettle corn! I LOVE kettle corn. When I left home I was 203 (+1 - not bad!) but that was before the Taco Bell with John on the way to the airport. This morning I was 205 - but that might fluctate. I'll leave it up to Friday's Weight In.
So today I've had 4 foil covered easter eggs, 1 plum (My very first plum - not too bad), one grapefruit, and a bag or smartpop popcorn. Everyone at work kept smelling it, it's sorta evil for everyone else.
Tonight's dinner will be M&M Garlic and Herb Salmon, M&M Stuffed Potato and corn. Total of 7 points, with my 7 points from the morning I still have over 11. But I had a big day yesterday - so I'll keep it light.
Tomorrow I want to go to the gym after my night class for about an hour, or more if it's not busy. And it probably won't be because all the New Years Eve resolution people (like me) will be gone. I'm going to make it to the gym on Friday too. Before I go to the bar with Carla.
Time to make some mini goals - about eating and exercising. Will post in my goal section.

No comments: