So yesterday was a sunny, warm, gorgeous afternoon. I wanted to go biking SO badly. I didn't get off work until 2:30 then had to drive John to his new workplace to he could sign some papers with his new boss! I'm so excited for him. Then we went to the bike place at 4:30, and it took awhile because they were busy, and they serviced the bikes before they delivered them!!
Then I had a night class so I couldn't get out on them because that. And we're flying home tonight at 5:30 so I'm leaving work early today too so we can go for a quite (hopefully 1 hour) ride, before we have to go home and I won't be able to ride for another week.
I'm so excited to get out, I love biking but haven't been able to do it in forever!! Our bikes were over $1150. But it's an investment. It's going to be out entertainment for the summer, as well as my excerise and good for my health. I hope this afternoon is as gorgeous as yesterday, but at least I have it for the next sunny afternoon.
Also side note - I gained 4 pounds this week. My fault, John and I have been bad. Eating out everyother day, chocolate... As soon as I get back from being home it's back to the gym (it's been over a month) and I'm cracking down on my eating. I need to make new goals for myself too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment