So this morning (trumpets) 198.0 - I'm pretty impressed. John has been here and we haven't eaten out ONCE!!! That's HUGE! We're trying to save our money - but I've been shopping like mad too, new bras, new face cream, ran out of all the basics too (shampoo, conditioner, TP, soap, razors, baking essentials,) - it's really added up this month. GUH! Not to mention gas is $1.25!!! Seriously!! AH!
Well I did an AWESOME job this month. I lost a total of 6.5 pounds in 4 weeks. Awesome eh?! I think that's really good. Also 0.5 pounds until I lost 30 pounds. I really can't believe I've done this well. I'm shocked.
I'm hoping to lose another 5 by May long weekend. I'm going to Halifax for the new Luluemon grand opening sale and I'm not leaving without a pair (or two) of gorgious flattering pants. I usually spend no more than $20 on pants - seriously - so it's going to be hard to spend so much, but I really want a decent reward for myself, I'm not being fugal with my reward, I deserve every penny. Plus we're going to be staying in Dalhousie's Residence for $26 a night. So that's like $75 in saving every night compared to a Comfort Inn so that's equal to two pairs of pants. (I also jusitfy spending money on myself - bah) But I like it and so the pants are free because I reseached a really good place to stay. hahaha :) I'm terrible.
So I can't WAIT to go to Halifax, I'm really excited, 3 weeks.
What else is new.... Roommates move out on the weekend. It will finally get be John and I and we can get into our summer routine. Meh, keeping it low key this weekend. Everyone have a good weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment