So I could hardly sleep I was SO excited to weigh in this morning. Seriously. I was up at 4, then 4:30 then 5 then 6. I just wanted to jump on the scale!! So 6:30 came around I flew out of bed and onto the scale. 199.6!!!!!! I was SOOO happy. I've been dreaming about this day for so long! and it's finally here!
I had booked a pedicure for this afternoon - for no apparently reason at the time. But it's going to be my treat. Also I think I'll go back to bluenotes and get through shorts I tried on too. 2 for $30 isn't too bad. I think I'll get them!
So my hard work is paying off and I'm thrilled!
So I've lost 20 pounds in about 13 weeks. And three of those weeks were gains. So I've done REALLY well. So I have about 13 weeks until my engagement picuters, I'm hoping to drop another 20 pounds. I'd be pumped for 180. I see myself being on plan every single day of the summer. John is really committed to helping me out, as well as losing weight himself. So 180 by July, 8 weeks left until summer, another 15 pounds. So 165 by summer? Holy crap, that would be FANTASTIC!!!! I could totally do it. I'm pumped. So pumped!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment