Weight and BMI Tracker

Thursday, April 3, 2008

A day of UPS and DOWNS

This mornings saw donuts on the counter at work. Had an apple fritter (7 pts) - DOWN
Birthday at work, had cheesecake - chocolate browine cheesecake, but I had HALF a piece (4 points) - UP (for the half) DOWN (because I had some)
So there's HALF my daily allowance on two bad decisions.
I went to a conference and my friends were there and wanted to go to Wendy's for lunch. I went and didn't order a thing!!! - UP!!!! I've never been able to do that. Well especially because I had the donut AND the cheesecake - I sure as hell didn't want a wendy's meal too. I WAS close to getting the salad because I was STARVING, but I knew the dressing would be just as bad. SO I finally said NO (about time).
So I didn't even have lunch, I made that donut last! I didn't over eat at dinner either. Had a chicken ceaser salad - 5 pts. And I stayed on points. Even though I had eaten 15 by 11AM!
I went to the gym after dinner too. Another 60 mins. So that's an up too.
Need a snack before bed. Healthy snack! Weigh in is tomorrow. (I peeked today and it was 203) - Back on track. Tomorrow is official though.

No comments: