Weight and BMI Tracker

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Too Busy for life...

AH!!
Too busy. These telephone interviews are making up my nights but it's such good money I don't want to stop. I'm not able to hang out with John enough as I'm working all day, then making calls all evening.
I guess I'm officially an engineer, I've subcontracted John out to do my work for me. hahaha. He hasn't started working yet and I have to input all the results of the telephone interviews into Excel so it's EASY just takes alot of time. So John's doing it for me :), I'm pay him of couse. He said he wants "sexual favours" but I think cash will do. hahaha. It's working out nicely because that's one less thing I have to do and he has something to do during the day.

Food & Exercise: Food = good. Exercise = lacking. We're getting out and walking but it's more of a slack walk now. I'm getting too tired to go out and bike and stuff. :( Hopefully this weekend it will be nice and I'll have TIME to get outside.
Nothing new from the kitchen, soup out of a box for lunch, stirfry out of a bag for dinner. hahaha, well what can ya do?

Dinner tonight is perogies! I've been waiting ALL semester for perogie night and it's tonight!! I"m so excited! That is all...

No comments: