So, I started it. And it was HARD! I'm not running nearly as fast as I thought I was on the Elliptical. The treadmill was SOO much harder.
I felt like I was going to give up just after the 4th run, and then after the 6th. But I wouldn't let myself quit and I kept going. I was REALLLY sweaty, tired but proud of myself in the end. I really thought I was going to hit STOP a couple of points but I pushed through. I've never really had to "push through" on a workout before. It really pushed me, which is what I've needed. I was SO tired!
I'm really nervous for Thursday. I don't want to have to do it again. But it should be easier because I'll remember my sports bra, and I've done it before.
Today will be a busy day;
Menu:
Breakfast: Cereal and milk - 4 pts
Snack: 2 kiwi's and a banana - 2 pts
Lunch: Smart One dinner - 6 pts, grapefruit 1 pt, yogurt - 1 pt
Dinner: Lean Cusine Stirfry - 6 pts,
Drinking tonight: 7 points left
I don't really know if I'll have time for the gym. I probably shouldn't. The back of the leg has been hurting for the last 2 days. But REALLY hurting but different pulled alittle something. I'll go for a walk after work and before dinner. Walk for an hour.
Having a few people over for drinks tonight. Made some jello shooters - going to the bar, I'll only get one drink. I have a CRAZY BUSY day tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment