Weight and BMI Tracker

Friday, April 4, 2008

Engagement Pics

So I've booked an engagement sessions. John and I are both living in Freddy this summer for the first (maybe only time). I've ALWAYS wanted E-photos but never bothered.
Well a photographers (engaged couple themselves) from Barrie (hometown) is travelling out east for their vacation and said they would stop into Fredericton on their way by to do an e-session with us!! E-photos in Fredericton, has surpassed all my hopes and expectations. I love fredericton and it's such a big part of my life. I'm so lucky to be able to bring all these things together. John, Photos, Fredericton. It's just everything I've always wanted.
I had almost put them off because I'm still "overweight" but ya know what. I have been forever. It's not like I've recently exploded. For the univeristy lfe I've been excatly this big. The pics aren't until July so I'll probably lose another 20 lbs until then. It will be a good middle ground. This could be my only opporunity to do this - so I'm doing it. Heavy or not.
If I do lose all the weight I'll reward myself with another e-session in Barrie just before the wedding. I would LOVE pics at the cottage too and at the goal weight, it would be worth doing them again.
The couple is doing the session for only $125 (Reg. $300) - so that's amamzingly good. I can't let me weight hold me back. This is everything I've ever wanted.
It's more movitation until July 8th. That's 3 whole months! I can make things happen. I can't wait!! The pics are going to be amazing!

No comments: