So I peeked at the scale this morning. 198.4... wahoo. I was totally pumped but it could even be lower because I hadn't been to the bathroom yet. If I would reach 197 by Friday I would be SOOO excited. I didn't even realize that 197.5 is my 30 lb mark! WAHOO super excited. But that would be too much of a loss for this week. Next week I want to hit 30 lbs.
Eating has been really decent. Well I've been busy so exercise is lacking, but eating it REALLY good. Even without trying too hard. I'm really excited for the summer, changing jobs, getting back into a routine with John here and ther roommates leaving for the summer. I want to lose a TON of weight and for once I REALLY think I can. 30 pounds this summer - no problem!! :) I love it!!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey! I love this post! You seem so happy and motivated, it's really inspiring! I'm so proud of you for getting into ONEderland! I bet you look great! What a beautiful wedding dress you picked out too! Best of luck this week and I'm sure you'll make it to 30lbs!
Sending you skinny vibes! ~~~
haha
Stace
Post a Comment