skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Journey
Weight and BMI Tracker
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Picture Update: 202.2 pounds
So this was the formal last weekend. Still not a very good pic. Doesn't seems like I've lost much weight. But anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aloha April
Activity minutes - 1605/1200 - completed April 19th
Gym 4 X 60 mins a week - 18/20
8 glasses of water everyday - 25/30
Under 200 this month - 199.6/200 - completed April 11th
Week 1 - 57 AP's!!!!
Week 2 - 36 AP's
Week 3 - 30 AP's
Week 4 - 21 AP's
John and I
Happy New Year!
Short Term Goals
30 pounds lost by May - completed May 24
195 by end of May - 194 on May 31st!!
180 for engagement pics - July 9th - 14 to go
No more eating out
OP 6 days a week (Not including Flex)
Gym 4 times a week
Weekly WI's
April 11 - 199.6 (ONDERLAND!!!)
April 4 - 202.2 (3 wks not tracking)
March 28 - 205.8 (vacation and easter)
March 14 - 202.1 (25.4)
Feb 21 - 204.3 (23.2 & 10%)
Jan 30 - 209.4 (17.6 total)
Jan 7 - 220.5 (7 still lost from summer)
About Me
laura6769
I am 22, attending UNB in Chemical Engineering. I have a WONDERFUL Fiance who I love to death and he loves me. We are getting married Oct 3, 2009 after I graduate from school in April 09.
View my complete profile
Other WW's blogs
Ashley
Carolyn
Ciabeth
Jacki
Kayla
Luthien
Paige's Mom
Sadie
Shrunk
Stacey
My Wedding Dress
This is what I'm aiming for
Summer 07
Lost 15 pounds over the summer 213ish
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(52)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
▼
April
(25)
Food-filled weekend
Half way
2.6 lbs loss
Exhausted!!!
Peeked at the scale...
Too Busy for life...
WW Cookbook
A Long Week
JOHN COMES (and Chinese Buffet)
Weekend in Review
5 KM Walk
ONE-DERLAND!!!!!
Retail Therapy
Picture Update: 202.2 pounds
Biking in Fredericton
X-Weighted
Couch to 5 K
Must have been tired!
BIKING!!!
Awesome Sat and Sun, not so awesome Fri
Engagement Pics
WI!!!
A day of UPS and DOWNS
Beautiful Day!
WORK
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Counter
No comments:
Post a Comment