Weight and BMI Tracker

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Must have been tired!

So yesterday was good. OP, water, went on my 60 minute bike ride but had a quick nap after dinner before I headed to the gym and I woke up at 2am! HAHAHA! I must have been so tired. So I didn't start my Couch to 5 K. But I will tonight!

Today I will go to the gym after class... stay OP all day and drink my water.

Today's menu:
Breakfast: Strawberry Bunches of Oats and Milk - 4 pts
Snack: Yogurt and banana - 2 pts
Lunch: pita (1) smoked turkey (2) mayo (1) and lettuce - 4 pts
Soup at hand - Brocolli - 2 pts
Dinner: Steak (5) and corn (2) and potato (3) - 10 pts
Chocolate pudding - 2 pts
Snack: air popped popcorn - 2 pts
Activity - Couch to 5 K treamill - 2 pts, Elliptical 30 mins - 3 pts

Point Eaten: 26, AP's: 5

Hopefully I'll be under 200 by Friday and my points will drop to 26! 27 points is started to be too much for me in a day. I will be happier when they drop.
I peaked at the scale this morning and 201.5!! I haven't seen 201 in SOO long. I want to get to 199.9 SO BAD!!! If I hit that by Friday morning I would be SO excited and proud of myself. I think this summer to going to bring some major changes!

No comments: