So I went to the mall yesterday to get out of the house and avoid eating. Usually I hate the mall because nothing fits. But today - I was trying on clothes JUST for the FUN of it!
I love the clothes in Bluenotes but could never fit into regular clothes. But NOT TODAY!! I'm a size 34 jean and they were perfect. This is down from a TIGHT 38. WAHOO!! Also size 15 fits me now too. Regular sizes! That's down from a 18. I was SOO pumped. I cried in the change room. I've NEVER to able to wear anything like this.
I was even in the mood to try on bathing suits! But then I thought I shouldn't ruin such an amazing feeling! hahaha. Maybe another day.
I didn't buy anything. But who ever thought going to the mall to try on clothes would make me happy!? Seriously. I was so pumped. But have noone to tell :(
Mom and Dad are still in Portugal, I'm not taking to John (we got into out one fight of the year last night - always about his mom too) Anyways, we usually get over it quickly and it's usually about the time we see each other because it's been along time since we've been with each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment