Today I woke up because the sun was out and it was so bright. (it's windy too but whatever).
I need to go grocery shopping but haven't had time. So I grabbed an old bagel from the freezer from when John was here and a few other things. I calculated the bagel when I got to work and it was 7 points! No butter, no cream cheese just the bagel. Well I wasn't going to eat that! There is a Mr. Sub up the hill that I've never gone to so I looked online so I could calculate points and I got a Smoked Turkey sub for 4 pts!! and it was a bit of a treat. I never buy lunch. So it was a good decision all round. Happy Days!!
So yesterday I was asked to a movie, so I moved my workout to before dinner and did everything I wanted to! My MP3 batteries dead for I did the elliptical for 45 mins, then the walk up the hill home was 15 mins, so that's my hour for the day. But I'm not counting my walk home anymore! At the movies I bought a bottle of water and 100cal cheesie snacks! I didn't bring any cash because I didn't want to spend it on food. It was a great night.
Today I'm going to the gym after grocery shopping and I'm going to stop into the WW meeting place and enquire about prices. I don't know if meetings are for me, but I'm curious how much the student rate is. We'll see.
Today my menu was:
Breakfast: All Bran and milk (same old) 5 pts
Lunch: peaches 2 pt
grapes 1 pt
Mr. Sub 4 pt + sub sauce 1 pt
Chocolate pudding 2 pt
Dinner: M&M steak 5 pt
Baked potato 3.5 pt - with pam
Green beans 0 pt
AP's eared: Elliptical 60 minutes 7 AP's
Weight Machines 10 mins 1 AP
Unplanned food: 5 gummies (I can usually NEVER limit myself) 3 pts
1 pita toasted with Tzatiki dip sprayed with Pam 2.5 pts - AP's
So I still have abit to eat up! My AP's are up to 50 for this week. One more full day until WI too
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment