I'm dying at work!! it's SO hot outside and sunny. All i want to do is ride my bike. It's been sitting (new) cooped up in my room for too long.
As SOON as my done work - I'm going for an hour bike ride - maybe longer, before dinner. After dinner I'm doing my Couch to 5 k. I'm going to start on the treadmill - hopefully I can do it. But I use the Ellpitical alot. If all goes as planned I get 120 mins today and 8 AP's.
Menu:
Breakfast - Strawberry bunches of oats and milk - 4 pts
Snack - 2 kiwi's, strawberries, grapes, orange - 3 pts
Lunch - WW Ravoli micro 5 pts
Snack - granola bar - 2 pts
Dinner (13 pts worth) - well maybe perogies (8 pts) and pudding (2pts)
Snack - popcorn (2 pts)
Good day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment