So Friday was a write off... Had 17 points left over before dinner - eat all of them plus probably 50 others. It was a party, and I was pretty drunk at the pre-party, so any food that was in sight I was eating. It won't be happening again. Booze before food is terrible. That aside, and never bringing it up again...
Saturday - ate half my points (trying to even out Friday) and got to the gym for an hour and fifteen minutes. Stayed in... watched TV, read a book. Nice night.
Sunday - woke at 7:30 and went skiing from 9-1. Counted 2 hours as AP's because it's half the time on the chair lift. Then got home in time for yoga, 90 mins later, met my friend at Mexi's for dinner (had 20 points left) and probably used them up, had a big salad though with salsa instead of dressing. Then went to hot chocolate - boo. Then to a sweet show. I LOVE live music. No beer - YAH! but saved my money for their CD. It was a sweet night with a friend I hadn't spent time with recently.
Overall - tons of AP's - I feel great. That's all that matters. Screw Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment