Weight and BMI Tracker

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Exhausted!!!

I've been SO exhausted lately!!
I feel asleep watching TV with John last night at 8. I missed a friend's party and I feel terrible but I was SOOO tired. This usually happens to be during TOM but I still feel bad.
I feel like a need some serious activity but it's raining out today so can't get outside. And I've spent WAY TOO much money recently so I need to cut back. We'll probably just watch a movie this afternoon.
Nothing going on tonight either.
BBQ steak last night. First BBQ of the season. Had a HUGE steak but it was thin and 4.5 oz so it was 5.5 points. I was very pleased. Tried some Tempera Veggie's baked in the oven and I kinda burnt them slightly. They were ok, not REALLY good. Oh well.
I have no idea what's for dinner tonight. Maybe taco salad again. We have all the stuff anyways.
Umm. life is boring at the moment, working for the weekend!!
PS - wearing my new polo shirt I got at Bluenotes last night. First piece of clothing I've bought there in YEARS! Fits great too.

No comments: