So weigh in this morning was 202.2!! I nearly screamed! There was a little dance though.
I had lied last weigh in, It had said 205.8, but I couldn't believe it. So I put 204.5 but I could barely handle that. I'm a cheater. I know.
So I kinda lost 3.6 I changed my WW weigh in from the previous week. But I had set in my mind I was 204.5 so I lost 2.3. Confusing I know. But before I couldn't admit to it. So whatever. Bottom line today is 202.2 is the final answer.
I THINK i CAN lose another 2.2 next week. That would TOTALLY blow my mind! Under 200 by the time John arrives on the 14th. Solid plan.
But there's a few things I have to get over until then. There's a huge formal party tonight. Buffets(AHHH!) and Kegs (AHHHHHHH!) and I don't want to go overboard. But it will be glorious food, and free glorious beer. I may go to sobey's and get crystal light packages and bring my own vodka (1 pt a shot). Better than 3 pt beer. Also I'm eating super heathly today and saving all the points! Hopefully get in an exercise too. Now points to spend. I'll do my best. That's all I can do.
I know this week with 57 AP's was a bit extreme. But I want to get at least 50 this week. Snowboarding on Sunday well helped, but I'm going again this week, probably skiing though, but for 6 hours, it's all the same.
I'm BACK IN THE GAME!!! Well on my way! 2.2 loss for next week is my goal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment