Weight and BMI Tracker

Friday, April 18, 2008

A Long Week

So this week has been killer.
1) Working two jobs - second one has finally picked up but it had to be the week John moved in. Grr. But it's REALLY interesting and I really like!
2) Adjusting living with John. But he's being REALLY supportive!
I don't know why I'm making a list. The weeks just been busy with work, school(was over tuesday), biking and walking in all my free time.

Food: We've been cooking alot, we made roasted red pepper dip, it was alright. Needed some cheese, or sour cream to thicken it up, but I may have blended it too much. This weekend we're making samosas and strawberry tarts and Jamacian Chicken... Should be lots of fun.

Activity: We've been getting outside alot! John is NOT used to it. Yesterday we went biking for 90 minutes (John very tired) then walking for 90 mins (mixed with shopping - John likes shopping) and then another walk after dinner (John made me Pork Faijitas which were SOOOO good) we went for another 45 min walk between 9:15 and 10pm. He's trying really hard to support me. I like it and reallya appreicate it.

Weekend: More work, activity and eating - but NO SCHOOL!!!

Tonight we're going to BBQ steak hopefully (if the BBQ's ready) I"M SO EXCITED TO BBQ!!!
p.s. WI may suck! Waiting until after work.

No comments: