Weight and BMI Tracker

Monday, April 14, 2008

JOHN COMES (and Chinese Buffet)

So work is going out for Chinese Buffet. To a resturant I've always wanted to go to in 4 years and for chinese food which I probably haven't had in like 7 months. I didn't agree to go for 2 weeks but I want to be supportive (an employee is leaving) so I guess these are just one of those situations you can't change. I'm going to have to eat Chinese food and love every bit of it. I'll eat one hot plate (from my usual 3) and I'll just have to deal with it. Can't do much else. Life goes on.
John is flying in tonight!!! It really has NOT hit me. I just don't believe it. I saw him like 3 weeks ago - I don't usually see him again for 3 months. But I'm going to be seeing ALOT of him. He's living in Fredericton until mid september. He's really excited to help me with my eating (I do AWESOME without him - but I allow myself to go off plan when he's here) so he's going to crack down on me and we're going to do this together. No excuses while he's here.
I'm so excited to go on walk in the evening, bike rides on the weekend. I always exercise by myself and I've been getting lonely lately. Going out and exercising with John will be SO much fun. We'll keep each other motivated!
Now just to get through my law exam on Tuesday night and I'll be set! Stupid Law

No comments: